Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Top 5 Sources of News and Information

Fox News 

 Fox News is a news channel I use at home. I watch it because it is a widely watched news outlet at home for me. Even though it was a little known to be a more conservative news outlet. I think that people should watch this news channel to take their own opinions away from it to gather all kinds of information about events going on. Although you don't have to watch it, I think it would be great to look at different perspectives even though it might be controversial it is all up to you. https://www.foxnews.com/


CNN

CNN is also a more conservative news outlet. Although CNN has news information about all sorts, entertainment, lifestyle, sports, businesses. This outlet has information like others about everything going on in the world. While I can also watch the information given their website gives you a lot of different information all at once so that I see everything all at once, which I like. While it is a little like a fox I do find some differences, in which I like to find the differences in points and stories because no one writes the exact same. I think that this would be a good look for people to see the differences in stories and even how people get information. 
https://www.cnn.com/

The New York Times


Another Source I use for information would have to be the New York Times. I use this in order to have a juxtaposed Idea from fox news. I like to see two different sides of the story in order to make an intelligent conclusion. The New York Times is also a very well-respected news outlet that is known for trying to pint reliable information based on facts. I believe that it is a great outlet to find out information even though it might be skewed a little left. The site also is very slick, pretty, and simple to look at which attracts most viewers. Which makes it easier to obtain information. https://www.nytimes.com/

 Instagram 

Instagram is a source of information in which I find out information about all sorts of different news outlets. I can use it to get informational posts from news outlets from all over like the new york times, fox news, and even events happening in my own community. I found out through social media that pilot mountain a place I hike was ravaged by fire. While I believe it's information there are all kinds of posts it would be up to you to think about what is reliable. While also using it for entertainment like most other people as well, it keeps you updated with aesthetically pleasing content. https://www.instagram.com/


Youtube

I use youtube as another source of information and entertainment as I can get videos and listen to all sorts of ideas and information. I use to for my major as well with uploading footage and whatnot. Youtube is a great source for finding information and entertainment. Although it is kind of tricky to figure out what is reliable and what isn't. I think that it would be a great place for people to get unique and creative content that you can not get anywhere else. 
https://www.youtube.com/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Technology

.  My Relationship with Technology Technology is something that has been around since I can remember. My whole life, and even this entire ge...